The Apex Legends Veiled collection event is now underway much to the delight of fans dropping into the action. Respawn Entertainment's battle royale often provides you with plenty of opportunities to earn all kinds of rewards that add plenty of customisation to Apex Legends.
As the start of Season 17 nears, excitement is slowly starting to build as the developers continue to tease the arrival of weapon mastery along with adjustments that could change the best legends to use.
But, before we take a closer look at what the Veiled collection event has in store, check out our guide showcasing the best weapons to use in the arena.
When does the Apex Legends Veiled event start?
The Veiled collection event kicked off on April 25 and will run for the next few weeks which is perfect if you're after some exclusive rewards.
Apex Legends Veiled event rewards
There are plenty of rewards to get your hands on over the course of the Veiled collection event. Ranging from legend skins to emotes, there's something for everyone. Let's take a look at all of the legendary, epic, and free items.
- Maraca Madness Octane emote
- Tropical Tune Gibraltar emote
- Deco Droid Pathfinder legend skin
- First Class Valkyrie legend skin
- Haute Disguise Loba legends skin
- Unseen Void Wraith legend skin
- Smell The Roses Seer banner frame
- Palace Of Prosperity Rampart banner frame
- Secret Soiree Gibraltar banner frame
- The Silva Study Octane legend frame
- I'll Lead Loba emote
- Scorpion Sting Rampart emote
Each of these items are available for 1000 Apex Coins or 800 Crafting Metals.
- Solar Static Wattson legend skin
- Soiree Away Rampart legend skin
- Eau De Nox Caustic emote
- Out Of The Park Octane emote
- Court Executioner Gibraltar legend skin
- Telekinetic Energy Wattson emote
- Fiendish Filigree Octane legend skin
- Solar Flare R-99 weapon skin
- Bell Of The Ball Spitfire weapon skin
- Platinum Aegis Sentinel weapon skin
- Devilish Artistry CAR SMG weapon skin
Legendary items are slightly more expensive than those that slot into the Epic category. To purchase, spend 1800 Apex Coins or 2400 Crafting Metals.
Apex Legends Veiled collection event free rewards
If you don't fancy parting ways with your Apex Coins or Crafting Metals, the Veiled collection event has plenty of free rewards you can earn by completing challenges and earning event points. Here's the full list of free rewards:
- 250 Event Points: Veiled banner badge (Epic), 25 Crafting Metals
- 500 Event Points: 10 Battle Pass Stars
- 750 Event Points: 3 Battle Pass Stars
- 1,000 Event Points: 1 Apex Pack (Rare)
- 1,250 Event Points: 3 Battle Pass Stars
- 1,500 Event Points: A Match Made In Heaven universal holospray (Epic)
- 2,000 Event Points: Court Jester weapon charm (Epic)
- 2,500 Event Points: 25 Crafting Metals
- 3,000 Event Points: 3 Battle Pass Stars
- 3,500 Event Points: 25 Crafting Metals
- 4,000 Event Points: Onyx Hammer Mozambique weapon skin (Epic)
- 5,000 Event Points: Griffin Guard Newcastle skin (Epic)
When does the Apex Legends Veiled collection event end?
The Veiled collection event will end on May 9 which coincides with the start of the next season. So, you've got a couple of weeks to get your hands on some awesome rewards.
That's all there is to know about the Apex Legends Veiled collection event. For more, take a look at our guides showcasing the current map rotation and the best monitor to gain the upper hand over the opposition.